Lunaya Pravda

06 June 2006

Blog wonkiness

As I'm sure you've noticed, some of my changes are resulting in some margin wonkiness over in the sidebar there. I also haven't gotten around to addressing the "comments" portion of my template, but fear not, it's in the offing.

Here's what I don't get. I changed the template today, previewed it before saving the changes, and it looked just fine. I saved the changes, republished, and that funny business on the right is what came out. I've viewed the source info for the published page and nothing has changed, so why does my blog look fine in "preview" and fabulously hosed once published? Any thoughts? I'm at a loss.

Anyway, it won't likely get fixed for a few days, because I've been neglecting many other things in favor of The Blog (it's amazing how much Photoshop can suck a person in). Henceforth, I solemnly swear NOT to work on template until my To Do list shrinks to a more manageable size.

Edited to add: picture (8x10 colored glossy picture with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one...) of said wonkiness.

Labels: